Why you can trust 1st Choice Properties Professionals to be your Buyer Agent:
A real estate agent can help you understand everything you need to know about the home buying process. Not all real estate licensees are the same; Brokers at 1st Choice Properties Inc. are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. We subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying real estate. Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments of most people’s lifetime. You can be confident that Brokers at 1st Choice Properties Inc. will always work to represent your best interest. Here are some of the reasons why you can trust that Brokers at 1st Choice Properties will help you make the right move:
- We can help you determine your buying power – that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity and we can refer you to trusted lenders best qualified to help you.
- We have many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation to find all available properties.
- We will assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. Local community information on utilities, zoning, environmental conditions, schools, market trends, future economic development etc. are vital pieces of information you will need to consider when choosing a home. We are here to help you gather and evaluate all the information that is important to you so you can make the decision that is best for you and your family.
- We will help you with negotiations and inspections. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or appliances. The purchase agreement should allow time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. We can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
- We will provide due diligence during the property evaluation. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. We will assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports.
- We will guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality buying service is our top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact us and let's get started!